Subject: [Leica] RE: a few more pics
From: "telyt@earthlink.net" <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:53:29 -0400

olivier nguyen <oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com>

> I don't uunderstand how to use DOF preview on my nikon FM2n.  when i press
> the lever for DOF, I see it deem down in my viewfinder.  what is this tell
> me ?

Olivier, after you press the DOF preview (Fm2n or R8) you need to let your eyes adjust to the darker viewfinder and then you can see if areas in the background become more recognizable at the smaller aperture, and then you can decide if the backgrounds become objectionable.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://mail2web.com/ .