Subject: Re: [Leica] DEPTH OF FIELD PREVIEW
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:53:25 -0700

Olivier,

If the scene you are viewing at full opening is very clear, it is because
you are looking at distant objects. Try looking at an angle at close range.

for further information, take a look at the depth of field primer written by
Jim Brick. It will clarify many points about the subject.

You can find it at:

http://www.clearsightusa.com/depthofield.html

And practice, it will become very easy.

Joe