Subject: [Leica] M6 problem resolved
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:14:04 +0100

        Thank you to all those who responded to my post about my M6 problem.
My annoyance at whatever was wrong with the original replacement was
tempered by the way the repairer put it right. I posted the camera to him at
10a.m. on Monday 15th April and I had it back at 8a.m. on Wednesday 17th
April together with a cheque for £10 to cover my postage costs.  The
metering patch on the new curtain is "heat welded" as suggested by John
Collier.
        I would like to sing his praises on the LUG but I fear that he would
be remembered for the problem rather than the incredible speed with which he
remedied it.
I know from previous LUG postings that he is held in high regard by many and
I would not wish to tarnish his reputation.
Thanks again.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com