Subject: [Leica] Photoshop 7.0
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 17:28:08 -0400

My Photoshop 7.0 upgrade for Mac OS X arrived last week and I finally had
the chance to install it this weekend. All I can say is, for OS X users
especially, this was worth waiting for. The speedup (Photoshop now runs
natively under OS X) is phenomenal and the healing brush alone makes the
upgrade worthwhile. All the familiar stuff seems to still be in all the
familiar places, unlike some past Photoshop upgrades.

Now, if Nikon would only get off its butt and get Nikon Scan upgraded, all
would be right with the world. In the meantime, I can get along fine with
Vuescan, although it makes the workflow a bit more tedious IMHO.

- --
Rolfe Tessem
rolfe@ldp.com
Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.