Subject: [Leica] Re: Question - Has the LUG become an Adult's Only List???
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 17:04:12 -0400

I think it would be most unfortunate to impose a "G" rating on the
LUG. It is YOUR job as a parent to determine what your children will
read. It is NOT appropriate to ask other adults to make everything
"child friendly"

This forum is composed of people with various interests and opinions.
Censorship to make it fit YOUR expectations is ludicrous.

Ken Wilcox