Subject: Re: [Leica] A scary moment !
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:28:50 +1000

>This Thursday is a visitation for a fellow professor who died last
>week (lung cancer, age 60). I had thought about taking a camera to
>the visitation for a last image of him, but the idea of that is
>quite appalling. Have you ever seen anyone with a camera at a wake
>or visitation?

I took some images at my Father's funeral, but it was not an easy
thing. There was an "invasion" of privacy feeling, but I wanted
something to remember the day with -- and as I've said before on this
forum, my memory is not very good, and without "images" its damn near
non-existent ;-)

- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com