Subject: Re: [Leica] A scary moment !
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:42:32 -0500

When I sold my Yashica Mat-124 this summer and lost my Konica S3, I
realized that I didn't own a quiet camera (and I have 22 cameras). I
finally bought a pair of Konica III RFs on ebay. I hope to shoot the LA
Philharmonic practicing sometime next season.

This Thursday is a visitation for a fellow professor who died last week
(lung cancer, age 60). I had thought about taking a camera to the
visitation for a last image of him, but the idea of that is quite
appalling. Have you ever seen anyone with a camera at a wake or visitation?

Jeffery

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] A scary moment !)
Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] A scary moment !)
Reply from Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net> ([Leica] Re: A scary moment !)