Subject: [Leica] PREANNOUCEMENT - NYLUG '02 Meeting
From: John W Lee <jwlee01@alumni.poly.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:34:18 -0400 (EDT)

To All,

This a preannouncement of a NYLUG meeting in New York City
on June 22nd at the International Center of Photography on
the Avenue of the Americas (6th Avenue) between 42nd and
43rd Streets. It will run between 12 noon and 5 P.M.

The speakers will include Brian Reid, Kyle Cassidy and
Jim Lager. Brian will be the key note speaker.

I will be accepting the required reservations after April 22nd
after I have re-subscribe to the LUG.

I'm sure most of you who attended year's NYLUG meeting found it
enjoyable and interesting. I'll try to better that!

Regards,
John