Subject: Re: [Leica] pushing Kodachrome 200
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 21:20:18 -0700

Slobodan wrote:
>>> Get on A&I web site and ask them about your Kodachrome options.<<

Hi Slobodan,
Thank you and thanks to a bunch of others who've suggested this company.

I'm way until next Monday evening and we'll see what we can do with them as
it sounds like a solid lab to deal with not to mention the economic side
still using KR film. Although speed of turn around time will be of essence
as much as economics.

We may gain a good lab only to have it spoiled by US & Canada customs paper
work which at times is beyond common sense logic. However? Stranger things
have happened and they may be good guys after all. Always gotta give these
folks the benefit of the doubt! ;-)

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant