Subject: Re: [Leica] pushing Kodachrome 200
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 20:23:10 -0700

Ted;
Get on A&I web site and ask them about your Kodachrome options.
I use them almost exclusively for my chrome work, as they can even go an
1/8 of a stop. Lately, I've been overexposing my chromes and pulling the
development in order to take into account our glaring Southwest light.
I even had my Rollei's meter set to A&I's processing.
Slobodan Dimitrov