Subject: Re: [Leica] Different SCA for R and M?
From: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 18:07:52 +0800

on 7/4/02 5:55 pm, Frank W. at wwk001@netvigator.com wrote:

> Just got my Metz 54MZ-3 recently. From Metz's web the appropriate SCA should
> be:
>
> R6.2, R7 - SCA 351
> R8, M6-TTL - SCA 3502
>
> Does it mean that I've to buy 2 SCAs, one for my R6.2 and another for my R8?
>
> Pls advise.

I have also just bought a few 54MZ3s.  The answer to your question is, yes,
you have to buy a specific SCA module for a specific camera system.  In your
case, SCA 351 for R6.2 and R7, and SCA 3502 for R8 and M6 TTL.  If you also
use Canon EOS and Nikon, the appropriate SCA modules are SCA 3102 and SCA
3402 respectively.

HTH.

Bests,

Joseph Yao