Subject: Re: [Leica] Did Leica miss the boat on the M7 viewfinder?
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:11:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi
A zoom viewfinder is something they should offer as an
option for those who need it. If they don't offer it,
it's because they are stupid. A zoom VF would open the
near useless M system to a whole new range of fast
long lenses. Taking it to an extreme they could corner
the largely non existent high speed telephoto RF
market. I'm certain an RF small enough to fit on top
of a camera chassis that can focus a 300 2.8 more
accurately than TTL is doable.
Javier