Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 heaven! :-) UPDATE.
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 18:45:13 -0500

If you are in the habit of simply matching the two arrows and the shooting,
then I would expect the M7 to give very similar (or better) results as
compared with the M6.    Because that is all the AE in the M7 is doing for
you.   But if you are in the habit (as I am) of metering with the M6 by
selecting some part of the scene to use as a proxy for the meter, then I
would expect the M7 to be cumbersome to use.

Dan C.

At 03:08 PM 04-04-02 -0800, Ted Grant wrote:
>UPDATE : Exposure on first roll of B&W all AE!
>
>Normally when I use my M6's as soon as the two arrow heads go bright red, I
>shoot, no fooling around thinking about it. And yes sometimes there's a
>slight exposure variation, And I think quite normal under the circumstance
>of moving subjects.
[snip]

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] M7 heaven! :-) UPDATE.)
Message from Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org> (Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome Solution)