Subject: Re: [Leica] the fling is over/my search has ended
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:59:59 -0500

At 09:18 PM 3/29/02 -0800, you wrote:
>This is really two messages in one.  I recieved a box of processed K64 today
>and I remembered why I fell in love with the film in the first place.  Sorry
>Provia, the fling is over.  You were fun and you gave me quickie processing
>but K64's depth of color and attention to detail rendition has won my heart
>over again.

So where did you get it developed and did they ruin any of the
film?  Qualex was routinely ruining about 1/3 of what I sent them when I
finally gave up on Kodachrome.  I'd love to return but I know that I can
develop Provia in my Jobo and ruin nothing.  With all of the problems
mailing film today, I'd be scared to send mine anywhere near Washington!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com
images available from http://www.pdiphotos.com