Subject: [Leica] Jeff's PAW8 - PAW12 five for the price of one
From: Jeff Williams <jeffwill_nz@yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:42:08 +0100 (CET)

Terrible when work gets in the way of fun. Finally
developped and scanned some film on the weekend
All Efke 25 in D76 1:1 and all taken on the O series
replica
Week8 = Petanque in the village of Auriol
I know I should have been closer and taken it from the
front!
Week9= Local Statue in Auriol
Week10=Another statue in Auriol
Week11= A chiminy in ... Auriol
Week12= local small vineyard in .. Auriol

OK, when you are kept too busy wandering around your
village is the only time you are going to get to take
some photos.

When summer comes I promise to post some shots taken
at Cassis. Just for a change from Auriol photos.

PS if you notice the scans have improved it isn't
technique, just a newly acquired Nikon IV coolscan.

Select PAW album. Try the diarama function or chose a
photo directly.

http://fr.photos.yahoo.com/jeffwill_nz

Regards
Jeff le kiwi