Subject: [Leica] lawyers, dogs and whisky
From: John Pakington <johnnie@bbpr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:06:00 -0000

'I know photographers who get paid $5000 a day for doing the same thing many
of us do, take pictures! But I don't see anyone crapping on them for that
practice.'

People are usually blaming photographers (usually meaning the paparazzi but
blaming us all) for the ills of the world and specifically the death of the
Princess of Wales, how refreshing to have the blame pointed elsewhere. We
should be encouraging people to buy more cameras, any cameras. This will
inspire the manufacturers to produce better bodies and sharper, faster
lenses. I don't care what you do for a living, I really don't care what
brand of bloody single malt whisky you drink, and least of all do I care
about what breed of dog you own all I care about is your views on Leicas and
related photographic topics.

Johnnie Pakington
Camden
London