Subject: [Leica] Leica's New models
From: Jeff Williams <jeffwill_nz@yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:38:20 +0100 (CET)

Hello Jim

Adding another difference to tina's earlier reply
regarding the Panasonic and the digilux 1... the
digilux lens is 7-21mm and the Panasonic is 7-14mm
(35-70mm equivalent) if my memory serves me correctly.

I did manage to look at one at the Paris salon last
weekend and I like the big Digilux display. Very
clear. Felt a little bit like holding an old box
brownie (oops, gave my age away), but the design does
grow on you.

Regards
Jeff