Subject: Re: [Leica] 03/25/02 - Memo Re: Replacement Of Mouse Balls
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:37:15 -0800

Javier Perez responded to the post from Photo Phreak :
> > I've been seeing this supposedly real memo floating
> > on the net for about a week. It's probably a lot older.
> > Naturally, no one seems to be able to name the company.
> > Javier
Photo Phreak  explained: ;-)
>So what?  Somethings are merely meant to take the
> weight of the world off our shoulders.
>
>     Now fix that hot chocolate, add the peppermint
> Schnapps, and have a laugh or two.........<<<<<<<<

Hi Photo Phreak,
 I'm with you, certainly how this site has been peeing on itself for the
past few weeks.

Besides when I read the Mouse balls I immediately forwarded it around the
world one more time. :-) :-) And all I got in return were a ton of great big
smileys and laughs without retorts. Nice to have a chuckle once in a while.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] 03/25/02 - Memo Re: Replacement Of Mouse Balls)