Subject: Re: [Leica] Uh.... earth to wannabe lawyers
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:16:15 -0800

Neil Beddoe wrote:
>>> I couldn't agree more.  The delete:read ratio for this list is about
250:1.
> There are hundreds of general newsgroups and mailing lists where you can
> post your gripes.  Can't we at least try to keep it photographic here?<<<

Hi Neil,
Well I don't know how this has all drifted off to so many odd topics, almost
like a general magazine of many things and useless in most. certainly
non-photographic.

The delete ratio is quite surprising these days compared to a while ago and
I'd bet a hundred that in the past every post was read, sometimes a second
time and responded to as well.

Heck even scotch posts stayed interesting then, as they were always tied
into a Leica element of some kind.

Oh well it's Tuesday and maybe I'm off my feed this morning, so I'm taking
my own advice going out with an M6 looking for whatever catches my eye and
get this out of my system.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant