Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop playing
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:48:55 -0800

><Snip>
> And, let me recall you that the Universe you're talking about would rather
> be found in our own minds. Otherwise there's no program to serve us.
> And I see the problem with some software is to make people things they can
> think better. Absolutely unceratin.
>
> I look forward for your reply.
>
> Saludos
>
> --
> Pablo Kolodny

I used to dream about something like Photoshop before it came out in the 70's/
Photoshop is a boom for photography.

I just met a young kid who "swore it off." wont touch it!
a bit of a shame in many ways.

People who shoot 8x10 film find Photoshop a boom.
Fine art photographers find it a boom at last as much as commercial
toaster oven photographers.

It's a real deal!

Mark

Replies: Reply from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Was - Photoshop playing -Now-Digital Darkroom)