Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: M3 DS
From: Derek Zeanah <derek@zeanah.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:32:02 -0500

Bought this from Mark a couple of weeks ago, then got an offer from another
list member to trade my Hexar RF toward his M6.  Sooooo....

I'm reselling this to make up the difference.  2 M6's is a much more rational
kit than a Hexar, an M6, and an M3 DS.  I'm still really tempted by the idea
of an M6 and M3 combo (love the size of the 90mm frame in the finder), but
think I'm gonna go with the newer camera.

$520 is what I paid, and $520 is what I want for it (throw in $10 for insured
USPS Priority Mail shipping).  Works great, looks ugly.  Mark's original
pictures are at: http://derekzeanah.no-ip.org/m3ds

E-mail with questions, or if you want to see sharper pics.  ;)