Subject: [Leica] Karina's photos
From: Jeff Williams <jeffwill@free.fr>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 21:45:24 +0100

Hi Karina
Is that your real name? There has been so much deception on the LUG of
late..
I like the Perth City Scape, nice composition!
Nice dog and cat shots although I am not a fan of animal shots. Actually
I am going to report you to the RSPCA for cuttting off that seagul's
right wing ;-)
Well we know you can use a camera now. How about getting a few people
close up in your photos. Go on, invade a bit of personal space with that
M6 and nocti and see what you come up with!!
Regards
Jeff le kiwi

Replies: Reply from "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Karina's photos)