Subject: RE: [Leica] re: your average leica user
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:08:31 -0500

And then there's Under Fire - Nick Nolte as war-weary shooter caught up in
the revolution in Nicaragua, ends up helping the rebels by proping up the
dead body of their leader and photographing him to look like he's
alive....Nolte is drapped throughout with wonderfully battered, brassed,
Nikons and Ms...