Subject: Re: [Leica] re: your average leica user
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:41:28 -0500

At 07:15 PM 3/20/02 -0500, Craig Roberts wrote:
>Celeb Leicaphiles?
>
>How about Queen Elizabeth II?  In a recently televised biography of the
>lately animation-challenged Princess Margaret, HRH was seen in a vintage
>home movie taking family snaps with an M3. I presume it was the special
>edition Leitz made for her.

Elizabeth has been gifted with a number of cameras over the years,
including a Contarex and three or four or five Leicas, mainly M but with at
least one R.  I understand her personal favorites are an M and a Rollieflex
TLR but that information is six or eight years old and her preferences
might have changed.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!