Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica SLRs
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:46:18 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Doug.

Got the AE lock mode working. I didn't know that there
is a multi-stage mode on the shutter release. Upon
pressing it, will turn it on, then pressing it down
further will lock the auto-exposure. Good thing that
the shutter release is quite tactful and it works
beautifully.

I'm beginning to like the R4 auto-mode, except the
"manual-mode" is literally (in German) "manual".