Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Adam's Week 9 PAW
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:39:45 -0800

> Don't get me wrong.  These are wonderful memories for you.  They just
> don't convey what your words do.  That's the really hard part.

Thank you for your thoughts, Eric. I see and understand what you are
saying.

I was unable to frame both my son and the administering officer in the same
photo - and still have my son's face in the frame - there just wasn't room
even with my 35. I have photos of all the enlistees being sworn in - but I
was specificially asked not to publish them so any photo with someone other
than my son included isn't there. It's both privacy and terrorism, I
suspect, at work.

I appreciate your sharing your thoughts and suggestions. Honest criticism
is always welcome and appreciated. How else will I get better??

Adam