Subject: Re: [Leica] Afghanistan Pics
From: David Degner <ddegner@morris.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:40:47 -0500

Mr Weir,

Wow I love your photos especially
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=629006&size=lg .  They just
make me giddy after seeing only photos of people carrying klashnikofs come
out for the past few months.
Keep up the amazing work.  How did you get to go in and take these
pictures? Im really interested in what film and developing process you used
to get that compassionate soft gradiation?  I look forward to your book.
What version 28mm is it that your selling and how much do you want for it,
unfortunately you say its mint so I probably can't afford it.  Ill let you
sell it to some rich doctor for a ridiculous price so that you can make
more of these awesome photos.

Keep that index finger busy,
David Degner