Subject: [Leica] Afghanistan Pics
From: Weirs99@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:25:30 EST

Just posted 20 pics i took in Afghanistan in January. It's the beginning of a
book project based on life in Afghanistan post 11th Sep. I'm also intending
to take every image with an M. Any feedback and pre orders for the book (it
may take a few years) would be appreciated....!!!

In the meantime I want to sell my 28mm Elmarit (mint - and not boxed) and
when its fixed a 35mm summilux ex+ (1966 boxed).

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=190598

Stewart Weir

m: (UK) 07930 605483
e: weirs99@aol.com