Subject: Re: [Leica] David Bailey -- a dissenting voice
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:20:24 +0100

I think he got a lot of admirers by appearing in the Olympus OM ads
at that time, like Lichfield. Made all of us OM users feel like
little Baileys and those ads made him very popular in the OM
community. In no way do I remember him by his Rolling Stones
pictures, but by his refreshing, cool new style in b+w photography.
Two or three years ago I went to the V&A Museum Print Room in London
and had a look at some of his original prints. Very disappointing.
But I may still get the book..

Chris