Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanner Suggestions
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:16:31 -0400

Dave:

I am pulling your leg ;-)

I actually don't shoot much c41 film.  My  M leicas have probably seen less
than ten rolls of it, while they have seen hundreds of rolls of slide film.
I shot a lot of Fuji 800 for indoor sports such as hockey.  I now have
strobes up and use slide film in the arena.

While my mother was still alive I would pop a roll of print film in the
camera and take some pictures of  my son Gordon.  She would then take it
off to Wallmart and get all the happy snaps to show her friends.

Regards,

Robert