Subject: [Leica] was Scanner Suggestions now Print vs Slide
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:25:30 -0400

Mike:

I know you weren't expecting a reply to the slide film at 1600, but I have
some hockey shot on Provia 400f pushed to EI 1600.  It is much higher in
quality than the Fuji 800 print pushed to EI 1600.  On the page below,
there is a picture using Provia 400F at EI 1600.  It also includes a full
scale clip of the grain.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Sports.htm

BTW, shot with a R8 and Leica 400mm f2.8 APO-Telyt.

Regards,

Robert