Subject: RE: [Leica] Scanner Suggestions
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:58:20 -0400

B.D:

Henry's in Toronto had them for $730 CAD ($462 USD).  They sold that batch
out and now have them at $1000 CAD.  I ordered the last of the $730 ones at
the same time a friend did.  My order got filled, his didn't.  Since he
didn't already have a scanner, I let him have the one I ordered.

Polaroid has replaced the Sprintscan 4000 with the 4000 Plus.  I haven't
looked at the specs closely to see the differences.  The obvious one is a
Dmax of 4.2 on single pass scans.  It is up from about 3.6.  B&H has the
4000 Plus in stock.

Regards,

Robert