Subject: Re: [Leica] Thinking about a Voigtlander 90
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:39:03 -0800

I'd give the Elmarit 90 some thought, maybe even try one out if I could,
before I bought a 90. I've not tried the C/V 90, but I have a currentl
Elmarit and it's a fantastic performer. So good in fact that I recently
gave up the opportunity to buy a Summicron 90 ASPH at a very good price
because I would have had to sell my Elmarit to buy it and I just couldn't
bring myself to do it. I've seen them listed used here for about $700. I
know that's more expensive than the C/V alternative (and what about the
Konica?), but, heck, in Leica land that's a wee drop in the bucket!

Guy

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Thinking about a Voigtlander 90)