Subject: RE: [Leica] 400 B&W
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:48:23 -0500

Okay.  Guess when you wrote "guys" and "people" in lieu of "Mark" and "you"
I foolishly assumed you were speaking of me as well.

Personally, I am so used to Mark making absolute statements I didn't even
notice the veiled dis of c41 films as not being real.  But Mark is an
artist, and as such should be allowed, even expected, to give full force of
his conviction and belief to his process of creation.  So IMO we should cut
him some slack in how he chooses to address the tools of his art.

BK