Subject: [Leica] Looking for an R6
From: Andrea Cucina <CucinaA@missouri.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 15:05:42 -0600

Hi to everybody,

I am going to move to and live in a very humid tropical environment, and I am
pretty much concerned of the electronic components of the Leica (I have an
R7).
So In order not to risk total failure, I am plannign to buy a mechanical
(second) body . I cannot afford the R6.2 that I like (too expensive), so I was
thinking of the slightly cheaper R6.
Now, my question(s) is (are): where can I get one (the so disliked e-bay has
none advertised so far) and what's the price range a fairly decent one should
cost?
What other models could be good apart from the R6?

Hope you can help me in the search.

Regards
Andy

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] Looking for an R6)