Subject: Re: [Leica] 400 B&W
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:08:28 -0800

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> :-)
>
><Snip>

Thanks for the compliments BD i did have an embarrassing thing when i
ran out of Agfapan 25 which i ran in some exotic concoction of my choice
at a special dilution and had to top off a headshot studio job with a
roll Of XP2,
I've mention this on the lug before a few years ago.

I could not tell the 8x10's apart. Not with a Loup either.
So much for self control! So much for darkroom magic!

and the XP2 was not one, not two, not three but FOUR stops faster!!!!!!!!!

still I'm adamantly slugging away at my own darkroom stuff trying to do good.
But i seem to be in the little league.
And I'm up against Intergalactic Babe Ruth Technology!
Dye Clusters from the Supernova XP2!!!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com