Subject: Re: [Leica] 10th Week's PAW (No. 3 for me)
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:28:41 -0600

I like the color image the best. The third seems just too dark. You will
notice if you haven't already that much of what you photograph that is old
is in the tradition of Spanish missions. Did you happen to notice that every
building in San Juan Capistrano has a terra cotta roof? I think it's a law
there.

JLS