Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 11
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 21:14:51 -0500

Last week SWMBO and I hit NYC to see the museums.  I don't know how those of
you in NYC don't go broke shooting, talk about a target rich environment.

Anyway the first selection is from the lower floor at MOMA where this
individual reminded me of a Buddhist monk in the temple.

The second is also from MOMA at their photography exhibit for the WTC
aftermath.  Of course everybody has been trained to believe that the tube is
more important than the art on the wall.

The third is from the surrealist exhibit at the MET.  Again, when there is
great art on the wall, your watch is far more important(possibly a Patek)
than absorbing yourself in fabulous images.

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Don's PAW 11)