Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 15:03:41 -0500

Well, Alan, I guess what it comes down to is this:

You think that those of us who do not believe that the most evil regime of
the 20th Century should be forgiven are "small."

And I, and I'm sure by now many other people who have been reading your
views on this subject, believe that you are what is known, at best, as a
Nazi sympathizer.

Personally, I would much rather be known as "small."

B. D.