Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:38:16 -0800 (PST)

There's no doubt in hind-sight, we can all comfortably
be politically correct. However, I bet you, during the
Nazi era, as a German, it would also be politically
correct to be on the side of Nazism. To name a few,
the Crusades, The Roman conquest, The Britannia
empire, The Spanish conquest, Alexander the Great, and
the current era of Americana.

We can judge it by history and the "pictorial"
presentation in archives, but let not loose sight if
we were to live in that era, the perception would be
totally different.