Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 15:35:55 EST

allan@sohogurus.net writes:

> Those who truly hate in mind, and who are willing to following their
>  instincts in action if the opportunity arose, are equal in evil to the
>  people they hate.

This is the most perverse statement I have yet read at this site. The only
possible explanation is that he is thinking just of skinheads and
rabblerousers in Idaho and not of the Nazis of 1933-1945. And even then, it
is inexcusable.

>  Every person has done evil and is in need of
>  forgiveness from someone.

Amen.

>  To hate Nazis in the same manner that they hated is to be the same as
them.

The perversion gets worse.

> You can replace "Nazi" with any group you want.

To equate Nazi with just any old hatred betrays such a lack of understanding
of history and of the very nature of evil that it is of no use whatsoever to
try to make this person understand. Automatic delete.

Seth          LaK 9