Subject: [Leica] Michael's PAW weeks 8 and 9
From: "Michael Abbott" <m@mabot.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 23:45:49 +0200

It's a scanning weekend, catching up from the last two out of town.

Week 8: http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk8-0202-1605.html

Every year the university mountain club has a huge party out in the middle
of nowhere, called beginners' meet. In the morning there's always a huge
fruit salad...

Week 9: http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk9-0203-0130-large.html

I spent the weekend after climbing long routes on a newly 'discovered'
granite dome a few hours north of here.

I should get week 10 up later in the weekend (it might even be with a
Leica!) which will bring me up to date. Comments are of course appreciated.

Michael

  Michael Abbott  m@mabot.com
  Johannesburg, South Africa

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Michael's PAW weeks 8 and 9)