Subject: [Leica] Michael A's PAW week 10
From: "Michael Abbott" <lists@mabot.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 21:08:42 +0200

I'm way behind on reading, but not on my PAW - just uploaded Week 10:

  http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk10-0202-1710.html

This one (for a change) is with a Leica, and an old nickel 28 f/6.3 lens
(inherited) with loads of fog. I don't have the finder for it, so I've been
aiming with an SLR (not quite as convenient, but cheaper!) Both the main and
1st alt are pretty much stright scans.

I was trying to see whether it's worth having the lens cleaned for use. I'm
tempted. Any recommendations for a cheap-but-usable 28mm finder?

Michael

  Michael Abbott lists@mabot.com
    Johannesburg, South Africa

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Michael A's PAW week 10)