Subject: [Leica] Re: Michael's PAW weeks 8 and 9
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 18:43:37 -0600

Michael:

> http://www.mabot.com/paw02/wk9alt2-0203-0107.html

All are well done, but I really like the angle for this one.

Might be even better if you were closer to that climber.  Include a climber
coming up in the foreground, with the ground and rest of the cliff in the
background.  I'm thinking pretty much the same composition, but if you were
just another 5-10 ft closer to that guy, the picture would be really
powerful.

Eric

Replies: Reply from "Michael Abbott" <lists@mabot.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Michael's PAW weeks 8 and 9)