Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW~matt kollasch
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 11:16:34 -0800

Matt Kollasch wrote:
>>> Thanks Alastair... yes, the gym... a place we go to be tortured so we
can
> feel well... ah, these modern sedentary times...:-)  /matt<<<<

hey you guys what's with this torture and sedentary times? Hell you're young
bucks and a good work out in the gym shouldn't be torture, as it's suppose
to make you feel better. Right? ;-)

I mean after all, you could scare me off from starting a 3 month fitness
programme I begin tomorrow morning at 7 am to bring this damn 72, nearly 73
old body back up to speed. A sort of fitness thing to be used for other
seniors who are still wired with life and not content to sit and die
watching the idiot box.

Besides there are still too many Leica things I want to do before the big
darkroom in the sky! :-) So this is a programme to better meself physically
and pass on the result information so others will gain from it.

With a personal trainer and my doctor in on the planning/results to see what
can be achieved with an ancient body and how far it can be pulled back to
better shape, This starts the first 3 months, followed with a 2nd 3 ending
mid October.

Heck by the time we are ready to rock and roll at the Leica Seminar I could
be a 73 year old Adonis! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant