Subject: Re: Tim Atherton and his on-list insults - was RE: [Leica] M3 and airport security
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 6 Mar 2002 03:22:00 -0000

I thought photographers were "happy" people - bad genralisation perhaps,
I am new to this thread and I am gobsmacked at the amount of in-house
squabbling that goes on - I would expect this in an all girls high school
(do not see too many females writing into this thread) - GOSH, I thought
this was meant to be an informative, fun, sharing experience.

I would hate to see what would happen if all came face to face - talk
about egos.