Subject: [Leica] WAS>Tim his insults - M3 airport security. NOW: WELL HELL READ IT! ;-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 20:13:27 -0800

kiklaas@iinet.net.au wrote
>>> I thought photographers were "happy" people - bad genralisation perhaps,
> I am new to this thread and I am gobsmacked at the amount of in-house
> squabbling that goes on - I would expect this in an all girls high school
> (do not see too many females writing into this thread) - GOSH, I thought
> this was meant to be an informative, fun, sharing experience.
>
> I would hate to see what would happen if all came face to face - talk
> about egos.<<<<<

Now now lass? Sorry you didn't post your name as we near all do in the
family. So please don't be offended if yer a guy and not a wee lass. ;-) But
I bet yer one of those beautiful blonde blue eyed well tanned Aussie ladies
from Bondi Beach! ;-)

You've just caught us at a weak moment of family in heat, as usually we're a
damn fine bunch of folks. And as for your comment about what would happen if
we all get face to face, well it's just wonderful as we have gatherings of
varying numbers from one side of the planet to the other.

Usually over an ale or two, food and piling Leica contests. :-)

I think you're posting from Aussie land by your e-mail address, so maybe you
might have a face to face with some of our finer members who live that side
of the world. :-) Then you could find out there aren't any ego types, it
just looks like that on occasion. But we all know they're just blowing in
the wind. ;-)

And a final note:
We do have ladies here, some run silent - run deep and we only hear them
occasionally. Other than our LUG mom Tina Manley, who really is the chief
photographer of this wonderful rat pack!;-)

Nice to hear from you, hang in there mate it gets better! :-) Oh yeah next
time be a good lass will you me darlin' and give us yer name. :-) Thank you.

Ted
Victoria, BC Canada
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant