Subject: Re: [Leica] Holy Doodle: grey market equipment
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 10:25:00 -0700

Thank you for the clarification Joseph. May I ask one more question? If I
buy a Leica from you that subsequently requires warranty service, is it
covered by the International Warranty; or, do I need to send it back to you?

This is not to question your service, which I am sure is impeccable judging
by the number of satisfied customers, but to help clarify this whole grey
market warranty confusion.

John Collier