Subject: [Leica] DOOR STOP
From: "Mildot" <longrange@swipnet.se>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 00:14:47 +0100

I am looking for a good condition TA Rapidwinder in black if anybody on this list has one for sale please contact me .

I do realise this could be construed as an off topic subject as i have not been able to locate the word LEICA on the one i own at present.

As it seems that some of the hardcore legers & lugers feel intimated by the PAW thing and some are leaving the LEG & LUG in pure disgust !!!!!

because there are few posts dealing with leicas nowadays.

I checked the last two months posts and their have been very few posts dealing with the many accessories and parts that the M or R models carry, not to mention the collectibles.

The main topics have been very political and non topic in subject, on approx.. count it seems the PAW project has been the major complaint along with some very childish slandering of certain members.

It seems to me that many here, are the types that have 50 Tv  channels to look and still complain at the ones that do not agree with there way of thinking, nobody forces you too watch the channel you have complete control so why the big fuss about the PAW project,

what do you use your LEICAS for obviously not for taking, quote (CRAP) photos like the ones that appear in PAW.

Reading some of these moaning posts and sometimes pure hostile ones,one would think that all of you are the best pros in the business and consider anything less CRAP,

Did it not occur to you that amateurs own the holy leicas as well, and Aspire to be a great photographer´s one day, and a comment from one of the above could put them in the right direction or give them a goal to surmount too for future frames ?.

I subscribe to all the Leica related lists and this one, seems to have the most off topic subjects out of all of the current list´s, is this saying something ??

Although i must admit i do laugh at the calibre of the moaners with Monumental  comments like, RIGHT I AM LEAVING THIS LIST,

YEAH GO AND SUCK YOUR THUMB, WHO CARES !!!.

Well i hope the PAW project continues and i salute the likes of Godfrey and Duncan for giving us websites to post photos and ENJOY THE CHALLENGE OF PUTTING CRAP IMAGES ONLINE

At last count the MAJORITY of Lugers & Legers

Regards Paul, who is still looking for a TA Rapidwinder  for his second very expensive DOOR STOP.

Replies: Reply from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] DOOR STOP)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] DOOR STOP)