Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 9 - skiing snapshots
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 07:01:19 -0800

Nathan Wajsman wrote and showed:
>>my wife and children have taken to the sport with a vengence. I,
> on the other hand, have decided after a few tries that I much prefer to
> sit in the restaurant drinking Jägertee <<<

Hi Nathan,
Given I hung-up the skis "many years ago and changed to the safer free style
skiing mode of doing the hills, appreciating the "ski bunnies" ;-) I think
it's an excellent activity to warm the body after trudging from the car in
the cold until reaching the:....

>>"I much prefer to sit in the restaurant drinking Jägertee.<<  :-)

Now yer talking me old son! ;-)  Oh yes your posted pictures! Sorry I just
had a passing vision of a bunny sliding by the window. ;-)

Your daughter?   http://www.wajsman.com/2002_9.jpg   This could come back to
haunt you some day. ;-)

The humans and the mountains...http://www.wajsman.com/2002_9alt1.jpg
Just a beauty! :-) Exposure, composition, it's an excellent scenic, well
done.

I don't see anything but good in this photograph, even trying to nit pick a
negative is difficult, BUT!  Hey, I'm kidding no buts here, I just wanted to
give you a start! ;-)

Very well executed and the kind I feel, "gee I wish I'd taken that!"

keep 'em coming!
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant